The Stansted 15. No-one is illegal III
The Stansted 15. No-one is illegal III
The Stansted 15. No-one is illegal III
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, The Stansted 15. No-one is illegal III
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, The Stansted 15. No-one is illegal III
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, The Stansted 15. No-one is illegal III

The Stansted 15. No-one is illegal III

Open Edition prints

Unframed

Print only, without a frame

Black frame

Square profile solid wood frame coated with black lacquer

White frame

Square profile solid wood frame coated with white lacquer

Walnut frame

Square profile solid wood frame with natural wood finish
Original medium: Photography
Print medium: Hahnemuhle Photorag Pearl
Total Price:
Regular price
£79
Sale price
£79
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Frame: Artwork is printed without a frame.
Print medium: Printed, using the giclée method, on Hahnemuhle Agave fine art paper. 70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. Its delicately defined texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The premium matt coating guarantees outstanding reproduction of colour, sharp detail, deep blacks and optimum contrast. Agave is acid free, lignin free and free from optical brightening agent ("OBA").
Shipping: Delivery duration is 4-7 business days within the UK, 7-10 business days across Continental Europe and 10-20 days for the rest of the world. Delivery to some countries will be subjected to additional import VAT and duties to be paid to the courier directly.
Frame: Artwork will be framed with a square profile hand-crafted solid wood frame coated with black lacquer at 20mm width, 22mm depth and internal depth of 18mm. Our frames make use of the highest quality materials from sustainable sources. Put together by Fine Art Guild-commended framers, the print is protected with sealed brown taped backs and a crystal-clear acrylic glazing. Arrive ready to hang. Mounted on 3.5mm acid-free foam board. Measuring 37 x 27 cm including frame.
Print medium: Printed, using the giclée method, on Hahnemuhle Agave fine art paper. 70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. Its delicately defined texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The premium matt coating guarantees outstanding reproduction of colour, sharp detail, deep blacks and optimum contrast. Agave is acid free, lignin free and free from optical brightening agent ("OBA").
Shipping: Delivery duration is 7-10 business days within the UK, 10-15 business days across Continental Europe and 15-25 days for the rest of the world. Delivery to some countries will be subjected to additional import VAT and duties to be paid to the courier directly.
Frame: Artwork will be framed with a square profile hand-crafted solid wood frame coated with white lacquer at 20mm width, 22mm depth and internal depth of 18mm. Our frames make use of the highest quality materials from sustainable sources. Put together by Fine Art Guild-commended framers, the print is protected with sealed brown taped backs and a crystal-clear acrylic glazing. Arrive ready to hang. Mounted on 3.5mm acid-free foam board. Measuring 37 x 27 cm including frame.
Print medium: Printed, using the giclée method, on Hahnemuhle Agave fine art paper. 70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. Its delicately defined texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The premium matt coating guarantees outstanding reproduction of colour, sharp detail, deep blacks and optimum contrast. Agave is acid free, lignin free and free from optical brightening agent ("OBA").
Shipping: Delivery duration is 7-10 business days within the UK, 10-15 business days across Continental Europe and 15-25 days for the rest of the world. Delivery to some countries will be subjected to additional import VAT and duties to be paid to the courier directly.
Frame: Artwork will be framed with a square profile hand-crafted solid wood frame at 20mm width, 20mm depth and internal depth of 18mm. Our frames make use of the highest quality materials from sustainable sources. Put together by Fine Art Guild-commended framers and finished with a natural walnut finish, the print is protected with sealed brown taped backs and a crystal-clear acrylic glazing. Arrive ready to hang. Mounted on 3.5mm acid-free foam board. Measuring 37 x 27 cm including frame.
Print medium: Printed, using the giclée method, on Hahnemuhle Agave fine art paper. 70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. Its delicately defined texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The premium matt coating guarantees outstanding reproduction of colour, sharp detail, deep blacks and optimum contrast. Agave is acid free, lignin free and free from optical brightening agent ("OBA").
Shipping: Delivery duration is 7-10 business days within the UK, 10-15 business days across Continental Europe and 15-25 days for the rest of the world. Delivery to some countries will be subjected to additional import VAT and duties to be paid to the courier directly.
Frame: Artwork is printed without a frame.
Print medium: Printed, using the giclée method, on Hahnemuhle Agave fine art paper. 70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. Its delicately defined texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The premium matt coating guarantees outstanding reproduction of colour, sharp detail, deep blacks and optimum contrast. Agave is acid free, lignin free and free from optical brightening agent ("OBA").
Shipping: Delivery duration is 4-7 business days within the UK, 7-10 business days across Continental Europe and 10-20 days for the rest of the world. Delivery to some countries will be subjected to additional import VAT and duties to be paid to the courier directly.
Frame: Artwork will be framed with a square profile hand-crafted solid wood frame coated with black lacquer at 20mm width, 22mm depth and internal depth of 18mm. Our frames make use of the highest quality materials from sustainable sources. Put together by Fine Art Guild-commended framers, the print is protected with sealed brown taped backs and a crystal-clear acrylic glazing. Arrive ready to hang. Mounted on 3.5mm acid-free foam board. Measuring 57 x 40.3 cm including frame.
Print medium: Printed, using the giclée method, on Hahnemuhle Agave fine art paper. 70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. Its delicately defined texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The premium matt coating guarantees outstanding reproduction of colour, sharp detail, deep blacks and optimum contrast. Agave is acid free, lignin free and free from optical brightening agent ("OBA").
Shipping: Delivery duration is 7-10 business days within the UK, 10-15 business days across Continental Europe and 15-25 days for the rest of the world. Delivery to some countries will be subjected to additional import VAT and duties to be paid to the courier directly.
Frame: Artwork will be framed with a square profile hand-crafted solid wood frame coated with white lacquer at 20mm width, 22mm depth and internal depth of 18mm. Our frames make use of the highest quality materials from sustainable sources. Put together by Fine Art Guild-commended framers, the print is protected with sealed brown taped backs and a crystal-clear acrylic glazing. Arrive ready to hang. Mounted on 3.5mm acid-free foam board. Measuring 57 x 40.3 cm including frame.
Print medium: Printed, using the giclée method, on Hahnemuhle Agave fine art paper. 70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. Its delicately defined texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The premium matt coating guarantees outstanding reproduction of colour, sharp detail, deep blacks and optimum contrast. Agave is acid free, lignin free and free from optical brightening agent ("OBA").
Shipping: Delivery duration is 7-10 business days within the UK, 10-15 business days across Continental Europe and 15-25 days for the rest of the world. Delivery to some countries will be subjected to additional import VAT and duties to be paid to the courier directly.
Frame: Artwork will be framed with a square profile hand-crafted solid wood frame at 20mm width, 20mm depth and internal depth of 18mm. Our frames make use of the highest quality materials from sustainable sources. Put together by Fine Art Guild-commended framers and finished with a natural walnut finish, the print is protected with sealed brown taped backs and a crystal-clear acrylic glazing. Arrive ready to hang. Mounted on 3.5mm acid-free foam board. Measuring 57 x 40.3 cm including frame.
Print medium: Printed, using the giclée method, on Hahnemuhle Agave fine art paper. 70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. Its delicately defined texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The premium matt coating guarantees outstanding reproduction of colour, sharp detail, deep blacks and optimum contrast. Agave is acid free, lignin free and free from optical brightening agent ("OBA").
Shipping: Delivery duration is 7-10 business days within the UK, 10-15 business days across Continental Europe and 15-25 days for the rest of the world. Delivery to some countries will be subjected to additional import VAT and duties to be paid to the courier directly.
Print medium: Printed, using the giclée method, on Hahnemuhle Agave fine art paper. 70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. Its delicately defined texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The premium matt coating guarantees outstanding reproduction of colour, sharp detail, deep blacks and optimum contrast. Agave is acid free, lignin free and free from optical brightening agent ("OBA").

Donation (included):

Includes donation and standard shipping within the UK (exact VAT and shipping amount to be calculated at checkout)

Description +-

15 activists enter Stansted Airport and block a chartered deportation flight 28th of March 2017, Stansted Airport, Stansted, United Kingdom. The activists locked themselves together near the plane in a secluded part of the airport. The flight was scheduled for Nigeria and Ghana to take 57 deportees, some of whom risking imprisonment and possible death in their home country according to the activists research. A number of the fifty-seven scheduled on the flight that night are still in the UK pending case hearings and at least two has since been allowed to stay in the UK. Without the Stansted 15's intervention this would not have happened. The 15 activists were found guilty in December 2018 and sentenced February 2019. Twelve were given community orders, three were given a suspended jail term sentences. The High Court dismissed the case in 2021 and crushed the initial verdict, 4 years after the action.

Artist +-

Kristian Buus

Kristian Buus is a Danish / UK based freelance photographer covering social issues and human stories.

He has extensive experience working on sensitive issues, a fast moving environment and able to strike up a relationship with most people. He works with both formal studio settings and the spontaneous moment and his work cover both short commissions and long term projects.

He has also experience working with moving images, editing and social media.

Donation +-

Based on our agreement with the artist, 15% of the pre-VAT price excluding frames will be donated to support the social movement. Donation will be given to The Climate Reality Project.

Artwork Details +-

Print medium: Printed, using the giclée method, on Hahnemuhle Agave fine art paper. 70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%. Its delicately defined texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The premium matt coating guarantees outstanding reproduction of colour, sharp detail, deep blacks and optimum contrast. Agave is acid free, lignin free and free from optical brightening agent ("OBA").
Frame: Artwork is printed without a frame.
Shipping: Delivery duration is 4-7 business days within the UK, 7-10 business days across Continental Europe and 10-20 days for the rest of the world. Delivery to some countries will be subjected to additional import VAT and duties to be paid to the courier directly.

More by Kristian Buus

You may also like

Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out